CWC Roofing is proud to be an essential business in this time of uncertainty. We believe that some services simply can’t shut down, and roofing repairs is one such service. However, we also feel strongly about putting people first. So, we’ve put precautions in place that will protect both our customers and our workers.
We Follow the Advice of the CDC to Keep Our Clients and Our Employees Healthy
At CWC, we are following all of the CDC guidelines for physical distancing. Those guidelines include:
- Communicating with clients via email and phone whenever possible, while not sacrificing good service.
- Leaving necessary documents at a client’s door to ensure that there is no direct contact.
- Checking our workers’ temperatures on site to ensure that no one has a fever. If an employee feels ill, they’re asked to quarantine themselves at home.
- Staying 6 feet apart from one another while on the job.
We’re fortunate to have the bandwidth to continue working without interruption, even if some of our workers fall ill or need to stay home with loved ones. While times are uncertain, our work and our quality customer service is never in doubt.
Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During This Time
While we’re continuing to work for clients, we’re also concerned about their health and safety. As we protect our own workers, we encourage you to practice safe behaviors, too.
The CDC recommends the following for families just like yours:
- Avoid exposure to COVID-19 by staying in your home whenever possible. Practice social distancing by putting 6 feet between yourself and others when you are in public.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer, covering the entire surface of your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- If you have symptoms or believe you are sick, stay home, except to seek medical care.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces often, especially surfaces you touch frequently, like countertops, doorknobs, faucets, phones, and others.
We practice good hygiene and take safety measures on every job. We also form good relationships with the clients we serve. It’s important to us that you remain safe and healthy through this crisis.
Our Work Won’t Stop. We’re Still Here for You
While our company has never faced a health threat quite like this one, we’ve faced plenty of setbacks in the past, and we’ve overcome each and every one. We don’t doubt that, by putting our clients first and doing what needs to be done to work safely, we’ll come out on the other side stronger than ever. In the meantime, you can be assured that our work won’t stop and we’ll be here for you if you have questions about your roofing project.
Would you like to know more about the steps we’re taking to protect our clients and our employees? Do you have a question about a current or upcoming roofing project? Do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be in touch with you right away.